Elevate HR's software solutions for Human Capital Management (HCM) are Certified for Microsoft Dynamics (CfMD), having met Microsoft's highest standard of quality. Our products embed within the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations ERP platform to complete, enrich and deepen the platform’s native HCM feature set.
- Leverage your Dynamics 365 for Operations, AX 2012, or AX 2009 investment in Microsoft Dynamics AX and its Human Capital Management modules
- Improve the effectiveness of your Human Resources staff
- Increase the efficiency of your Human Resources operations and transaction processing
- Automate Human Resources Policies, Procedures, and Processes
- Empower Employees and Managers through self service
Our Solutions Include
- Dynamics 365 for Operations, empower your people with our solutions on Microsoft's newest cloud-based platform, including all of our solutions below
- HCM Effectiveness, including Elevate HR® HCM Process Wizards™, Workflow, and Compliance
- Manager Self-Service, our HCM Effectiveness solution module available on Dynamics 365 for Operations (and for Dynamics AX 2012 through the Enterprise Portal)
- Active Directory Integration, automating creation, synchronization, and disabling of AD accounts based on employee transactions
- Benefits Administration, including Basic and Advanced benefits, and on-line Open Enrollment and Life Events
- Payroll Connector for 3rd party payroll systems or services, including configuration, mapping tools, and payroll interface engine
- Applicant Portal,
giving applicants an account and a place on your site to apply for jobs, as well as integration to third party job sites
- Time Management (for Dynamics AX 2012), including time clock, PTO accrual engine, and Time to Payroll
- Discipline and Commendation, part of our planned Talent Management suite
Download complete fact sheets here.
Contact us at email@example.com, call us at +1 973 917 3230, or see our Roadmap for additional products and release schedule.
Elevate HR's Role as An ISV
Elevate HR, as an Independent Software Vendor (ISV), is emblematic of Microsoft ISV strategy. Microsoft’s Dynamics AX is global in capability, broad in application, advanced in its technical core, and fully integrated with the entire Microsoft technology stack. Microsoft invites ISV’s into the Dynamics 365 for Operations model to ensure that, in addition to the breadth offered by Microsoft, customers also have the most advanced and contemporary functional depth. Microsoft has designed the system to support this strategy, and Elevate HR takes full advantage of it.
Our Relationship with Microsoft
Elevate HR’s heritage as the developer of the original HCM modules in Dynamics 365 for Operations (in its prior Dynamics AX releases) gives us both a long history and a close ongoing relationship with Microsoft. We coordinate our Roadmap with Microsoft so that our stream of new products and enhanced functionality will strengthen HCM in Dynamic 365 for Operations for years to come.