Global Project Manager (HRIS)
Location: 33 Irving Place, New York, NY 10003
Elevate HR is recruiting highly organized, personable, and exceptionally resourceful Global HRIS Project Managers to join our New York, NY office. Social vision, deep-seated sense of accountability, ability to work as part of a tightly-focused and fast-moving team, and an ongoing commitment to and investment in our mission is key.
Project Managers guide Elevate HR’s Microsoft Dynamics® 365 for Talent, Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations, and Dynamics AX HCM implementations from start to finish, bringing together an exciting ecosystem of Customer project teams, Microsoft Partners, and internal resources. They are responsible for the success, excellence, and growth of a portfolio of projects.
At Elevate HR, we believe that people are the dynamic engines of company growth. Come work hand-in-hand with Microsoft to deliver unrivaled Human Capital Management (HCM) software and consulting services for companies across the globe. Capitalize on your HCM technology experience and HR process background by joining the premier, uniquely-skilled HCM for Microsoft Dynamics® 365 and Dynamics® AX implementation team in the world.
Your profile for success at Elevate HR:
- Technically adept and phenomenally organized, with affinity for rigorous data analysis
- Speak the language of HCM with confidence and understanding of the hire to retire lifecycle process
- Exceptional writing & presentation skills – you should be capable of writing and delivering fresh, engaging correspondence that resonates with customers from the cubicle to the boardroom
- Passionate about driving organizational change through strategic Human Capital Management
- Demonstrable experience in strategic planning and risk management
A few boxes you’ll need to check:
- PMP certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Undergraduate and/or advanced degree from a top accredited university, with an exceptional academic track record
- Background in functional or strategic Human Capital Management with “client side” knowledge of HR processes
- ERP and/or HRIS implementation consulting background2-3+ experience managing Human Resources technology implementations, OR
- 2-3+ years of experience managing ERP software implementations, required
- Ability to and experience with travel, approximately 50%· Comfortable working onsite with clients AND experience working as part of an implementation team from a group office
- Residence in or within easy daily commuting distance from Manhattan, NY
- Authorization to work in the United States now and in the future
A year in the life:
- Serve as an HCM evangelist at work and in life, promoting and driving best practice through software
- Actively manage full lifecycle implementations of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent, Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations, Microsoft Dynamics AX HCM, and Elevate HR Solutions for customers, including: planning and scoping, writing draft Statements of Work, executing against project timelines, deliverables and budgets, closure of projects, and cutover to customer supportCultivate strategic relationships with clients, Microsoft Partners, and all project team members
- Advise project governance bodies, including steering committees and executive boards, and escalate issues to client and Elevate HR project executives
- Provide direction and support to internal project team members, including functional and technical implementation consultants, programmers for custom development projects, and subject matter experts
- Develop and deliver reporting and financial tracking of project budgets
- Manage non-billable tasks, internal projects, and skills development of Elevate HR project resources when not fully utilized by customer projects
- Maintain weekly reporting for time, expenses, and project status
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Generous vacation/holiday time
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
Elevate HR, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants with active, current authorization to work in the U.S. will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.