Ensure that Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations information required by your third party payroll or benefits provider interfaces correctly and seamlessly.
Elevate HR® Payroll Connector
provides everything your payroll system needs to know about your employees—their status, their pay, their benefits, garnishments or liens,
Say goodbye to duplicate data entry and subsequent costly data audits.
Let your external payroll system or service do what it does best: calculate gross-to-net,
disburse pay, print checks and advices, and remit taxes. And keep the power of Dynamics 365 for Operations working for you!
- Additional tables and fields which enable Dynamics AX to serve as your system of record for all employee-related payroll data input
- Employee tables for Federal, State, and Local tax jurisdictions
- Payroll-specific employee numbers to accommodate alternate employee number schemes
- Parameters to configure your requirements, from file numbering and location to payroll codes and leading zero settings
- Deduction processing, with links to Elevate HR® Benefits Administration Extension, for benefit deductions
- Self-service direct deposit forms, plus additional payroll-required banking information
- Data mapping configurator to ensure that Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations data are mapped correctly to your payroll provider or third party system
- Interface file generation engine delivers efficient and accurate processing
- Fully configurable interface for flexibility limits the need for customized programming of interfaces, reduces costly updates and changes, and simplifies data entry
Download the Payroll Connector Fact Sheet