Elevate HR® Manager Self-Service, our HCM Effectiveness module for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations gives HR departments a very flexible, powerful, and easy-to-maintain tool, called Process Wizards, to distribute HR processes to decision makers. Wizards can include manager-initiated change requests for actions such as compensation increases and position changes, such as promotions and transfers, hiring and terminating employees, and requisitions for new positions and recruitment projects.
This module takes care of the complexities of Human Capital management activity for Dynamics 365 for Operations, including all effective date correlations, historical record insertions, interrelationships between records, and position vacancies. Additionally, Manager Self-Service work flow, provides approval processes, notifications, downstream HR and payroll activity, can all be automated and controlled.
- Unlimited Manager Self-Service Process Wizards and Workflow for Hire, Update, Move, and Terminate enable many different configurations
- Configurable parameters allow each Manager Self-Service Process Wizard to have unique text, different steps and specific approval requirements
- Interruptible Process Wizards can be stopped and saved to complete later, pending all data, until an entire Wizard is finished, dramatically improving transaction integrity.
- Workflows that are configurable by HR users without involving programmers or other technical staff
- Position-based workflow rules that maintain process integrity irrespective of employee movement within, into, and out of the organization
- Manager Self-Service is completely configurable by an HR practitioner, without need for technical assistance
- Available for Dynamics AX 2012 as well, and deploys through the AX Enterprise Portal
Download the Manager Self-Service Fact Sheet